Ai no Gundan! (DAY TWENTY-SIX)

That song is so awesome, my gawd!


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 26: Favorite Generation
My favorite generation is none other than the 10th Generation and 11th Generation. We got loads of epic-ness for the 10ki members. We got Haruka who got a good voice and is now Morning Musume's new Shounen-chara~ We got Masaki who may as well be Sayu's new heir and the new cute face of Morning Musume. But her voice is also good! We got Ayumi who is now, as I say and think, is Riho's rival in dancing and maybe singing in the future! And of course we got Harunan who is like the onee-chan type. Gyahaha~ The 10ki is cool and random and I like it! Yay~ Also, Sakura being the only 11th Generation member is awesome too! She'a great singer. I'm glad it's just her because she's really cool and nice and it it was anyone else, who knows? I really love the 10ki and 11ki~


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 26: Idol with the Best Personality?
There's a lot of members that I like because of their personality, but I really think that I like Haruka's the best. Yea, I'm biased so whut? But she's not afraid to be boyish and be blunt and she's herself and I like that fact her. hehe.


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 26: Member with the Best Personality
Out of all the members, I believe that Yuto has the best personality. To me, he's the person that balances out JUMP. He's really well-rounded, I can say. Like there are times when he can be a dork, but there are also times when he's serious. He can be playful, but at the same time looks out for his fellow members. He's also really friendly and is practically the ideal guy!


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 26: Your Favorite Body Part of Your Bias.
I love everything about Shori (and Sou, i love you bby) He may be sixteen but he doesn't got abs yet, he's skinny and kinda doesn't really have a four-pack or a six-pack. But that makes him cute, hehe.


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 26: Least Favorite Mentor Song
Can I just say that Go-Buster's second opening was terrible? Thank you~

Comments

Popular Posts