Madayade ♫ (DAY EIGHTEEN)

Day Eighteen is here~ Note, it might be short 'cuz I'm sorta rushing it. lol.


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 18: Member with The Best Personality?
The member with the best personality .. Well not all the members are perfect. We got Reina, who's badass and a yankii and sometimes piss people off. There's Sayu, who keeps annoying people by repeating that she's the cutest (in which she is.) There's blah blah blah who blah blah blah. But in my opinion, the member with the best personality is Kame-chan~ Eri~ She's really sweet and really a dork too~ But also, from what I heard that she's doing now, she's really mature and such. So I really do look up to Eri and believe that she has the best personality~


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 18: Favorite Concert?
My favorite concert is actually Morning Musume's Michishige Eleven Soul. It's one of the best concerts I've seen by far from Morning Musume. I loved the the setlist and the medleys were okay. Also, I loved the outfits. The white version of the Kimi Sae Ireba outfits looked absolutely gorgeous on the girls and I really love their colorful outfits. Even though it was Reina's graduation concert, I feel like Morning Musume really gave themselves a new image. 


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 18: Favorite Picture Gif of Nakajima Yuto
Introducing Nakajima Yuto!


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 18: A JPOP Idol You Wish was Your Younger Sibling
An idol who I want as a younger sibling ... Hmm, I don't know. I honestly want Marius to be my younger brother because it would be nice to spoil him and all that~ Hehe~ Like I can imagine him going all "Nee-chan! Nee-chan!" at me ne~ It'll be really cute and since he's taller, he can give me piggy-back rides too~ Haha~ Kawaii~


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 18: Favorite Actor/Actress
My favorite actor or actress. Ehh, I might as well say Chiba Yudai because I love a lot of is dramas and he portrays his character, Alata, very well to the point that I fell in love with Goseiger and it's special to me. But I also really like other actors such as Matsuzaka Tori (Takeru from Shinkenger), Ryusei Ryo (Daigo aka King from Kyoryuger), and Suzuki Katsuhiro (Hiromu from Go-busters) ne.

Comments

  1. agreed. kame-chan is and will always be the best member of morning musume. oh god i wish she comes back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hi can i ask the names of the two cute boys at the top gif .. thank in advance :)) btw, your bloy is really cute ;u;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The name of the two boys are Nakamura Reia (on the left) and Iwahashi Genki (on the right with the plush) o(^▽^)o

      And thank you for the nice compliment~ ♪

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts