LOVE MACHINE~ (DAY SEVEN)

Love love love machine~ Whoa whoa whoa whoa~ Haha, lol. Day Seven is here~


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 7: Favorite Concert?
My favorite concert has got to be Michishige☆Eleven SOUL ~Tanaka Reina Graduation Special~ Concert. It's not my favorite concert because this was Reina's last, there's a lot of things that I liked about this concert tour. The concert goods are so nice~ Love 'em~ I wish I could have bought them. The setlist was amazing, I loved every song and it has a nice flow into them~ Love the costumes, especially the colorful ones the white version of Kimi Sae Ireba outfits~ Reina was amazing~ Kuduu was amazing~ This was also Sakura's debut concert~


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 7: Favorite Couple/Duo?
I actually really like MaaDuu and TakaGaki. TakaGaki is the like the female version of Akame or something so it's like a must. MaaDuu is cute, opposites attract haha~ I really like the chemistry between MaaDuu. Duu seems to be like the protective older brother while Maa-chan is the spoiled baby sister. TakaGaki, their friendship goes way back~ I wished Gaki got to graduated with Ai, they've been friends for years. So yea~


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 7: Worst Costume
The red costumes for their performances for Come On A My House. So plain, so boring, so typical. I don't like it. I'm so glad they got new outfits for them recently. But Magic Power was really bad as well. Too much like the 60's and oldie's style, I don't like it so much. Plus, doing member colors was a bit of bad touch there. So yea, those are like a big no-no's for me. 


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 7: A JPOP Song that Makes You Cry
The song that makes me cry the most would be Hey! Say! JUMP's OVER because that was Ryuu-tan's last single before he graduated from JUMP. The song was "OVER" ... OVER. Which kinda symbolize Ryuu-tan's graduation. I always cry and since then, I don't like that song anymore I'm sorry. So many sad memories. Ryuu-tan, I miss you I love you. </3


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 7: Favorite Individual Ranger Weapon
I don't pay attention to weapons either yo! But Gokaiger's weapons was really cool since it really suited the pirate theme. Since the main weapons they used was swords and guns. Kyoryuger had like dinosaur heads, Magiranger had wands, Go-Busters had cameras and such, and Goseiger had cards.  Yea, Gokaiger won this time yo.

Comments

Popular Posts