Triple Good Things Happened~ (DAY THREE)

Day Three, yay~ I seriously love doing these challenges yo~ Hehehe~

Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! :
Day 3: If you are or were a boy who would be your girlfriend?
My girlfriend? So if I were a boy, who would be my girlfriend? I would reply Haruka but I'm scared she's just gonna reject me, haha. She'll be too boyish and I don't think she'll like me. Hmm .. it might as well be either Sato Masaki, Oda Sakura, or even Riho. Hai, any one of those three might as well be my "girlfriend." hahaha. 


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : 
Day 3: If you are or were a boy, who would be your girlfriend?
The answer is the same as above. Either Maa-chan, Sakura, or RihoRiho. Probably Rihoriho more maybe, or maybe Sakura a bit more. I don't know, okay? I don't know. -sigh- I'm a girl so I wouldn't know, lol. 


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 3: Favorite PV Making Of
Ugh, this is easy. Mayonaka no Shadow Boyyyyyyy~  God, everyone was so cute in this making. I remember how Ryuu-tan tried to get away with Yamada's bike and how he talked about how he was a genious. Then there's Takaki who photobombed Chinen's photo~ Plus Hikka and Inoo teased Dai-chan by putting clips in his hair while he was sleeping (poor bby~). Plus how Yabumama took a picture of Daiki sleeping (poor bby, you can't get any rest huh?) And the InooBu-ness in this making~ I love it yo~ I love it~ It was so cute~ Really love it~


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 3: Your Favorite J-Drama
Hands down, it's Tantei Gakuen Q. I have always loved it, it's so funny and really really cute. I love how everyone was so chibi and so young. I mean, look at Chibi Yamada. Chibi Yamada was the cutest thing ever. Mikki! (Kamiki Ryunosuke) Oh my god, this is how I fell love with him. Chibi Mikki was the best thing that ever happened to that drama. And ohmygod, I loved Kazuma's clothes so much!


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 3: Favorite Villain
Go-Buster's own Enter~ Duuuuude, he's pretty awesome.
Also, he reminds me so much of Miura Ryosuke-san. ( . _ . )

Comments

Popular Posts