I can't take them seriously anymore-

So this is my first review on a movie, a certain Super Sentai movie.

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT. SPOILERS. WARNING YOU PPL AHEAD OF TIME.
I did not expect the movie to be like this. I thought it be epic and all that, the next thing I know ... I'm LOL-ing at this entire movie. Oh my god, I seriously never expected for the movie to turn out like that! I can't look at Go-Busters the same way again, although they'll always be my favorite Super Sentai. I can't take them seriously anymore, my god.

So we got Go-Busters, preparing for New Years and this was before the Vaglass was defeated and all that since Jin is still alive. We got them being defeated and Nick being sent to heaven where Enter is God, oh my god he is so fabulous! Mmhmm -does the snap- He is fabulous, your argument is invalid. Then we Nick wishing to go to a parallel world where the Vaglass never went out of control. And that's when everything went cray-cray.

We got Hiromu, my looooove, who is a somewhat sensitive guy and a clutz too. In contrast to the Hiromu we know as a blunt, serious tsundere. He's weird but still cute, hehe~ Then we got Ryuuji is like weird already. Instead of him acting like a modest, calm onii-chan type like he is, he's all "YEAAAA!" and super strength and all that. Whut. And then we got Youko, who's girly. Girly, whuuuut. Plus there's Jin who's acting like a weird old man. J is still J~ He's still funny as always!

Then we got the commander who is acting like Mouri Kogoro from Detective Conan, ohmygod the mustache! Gyahahaha! Also, we got Hiromu falling in love with Youko. I felt like that came out of a fanfic. Also, Green Go-Buster aka Green Hippopotamus as they say is a cutie and the actor voices Usada~ Ughh, just when he came into the big screen - they make him die ten seconds later. Whyyyy, I actually started shipping with Youko. I went from "Yea, gurl~ Go get him!~" to "NOOOO, WAEEEEE?!" in less than five minutes.

So history repeated itself and blah blah, Nick came back to his original world and brought along the new Animal Go-Busters to help the original Busters. They defeated the enemies and the Anime Go-Buster was no more. The end. Movie ended and now we have to wait until the team-up between Busters and Kyoryugers, which will be a loooong time from now. Oh, I want it now. Buuu ..

So overall, I actually came to love this movie and LOL-ed at it the entire time. This was really funny and cute and I never really saw this side to Super Sentai aside from Goseigers, who are full of fun KYs. Hiromu, whether it be the original or parallel, I love him no matter what~ He's my number one~ J was really really funny. There was this scene where he was just playing with a flamingo statue that made me LOL like crazy. Also we got Hiromu x Youko ... ehhh, not a fan of the ship. I'm more of Ryuuji x Youko. kekeke. Overall, this movie was actually great and cute. hehe~

Well that's all for now~ Jyaa ne~
-------------------------------------------
Song: "Eiya-sa! Brother" by Mellowquad
Mood: "Hiromuuuuu ... " ♥~(‘▽^人)

Comments

Popular Posts