Daisuki 100 Manten! (DAY FOURTEEN)

Day Fourteen is here! Barely made it! Phew~


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 14: Favorite 6th Generation Member
My favorite 6th Generation Member is Tanaka Reina. But in order, it would be Reina-Eri-Sayu-Miki. But overall, Reina is my favorite 6th Generation Member. I really liked her badass yankii personality and she was the first member I knew from Morning Musume. She was the one that got me so interested in Morning Musume to begin with, hehe~ I really did look up to Reina.


Day 14: Favorite Buono! member?
My favorite Buono! member is Suzuki Airi. Although, it used to Natsuyaki Miyabi. Miya was really pretty and Airi is a great singer. Momo was just Momo so she helped balanced out Buono! a bit~ But out of all three of them, I've liked Airi the best. Well she is my favorite °C-ute member, but that's not the case! She's really funny and she looks like she's having fun with it comes to Buono! and I hope they release something soon!


Day 14: Favorite Picture Gif of Arioka Daiki
I present to you all, Dai-chan~ The Pocky Penguin~


Day 14: A JPOP Song that Makes You Instantly Happy
Oh this is hard since there are a lot of songs that make me happy nowadays. But I'm gonna go with °C-ute's Sekai Ichi Happy na Onna no Ko! It's a really fun and energetic song~ Plus the MV is really cute and super colorful! Haha, I'm a sucker for those kinds of MVs~ The costumes were also pretty cute too and I like how the implied the member colors into this~ I seriously want to buy this single yo~


Day 14: Favorite Individual Mecha
Individial Mecha ... Hmm, Hiromi's mecha was pretty cool! 

Comments

Popular Posts