Sochuu Omimai Moshiagemasu ♪

Wassup, peoplez?~ Airi is here to spam you all more with all of her blog entries~ Haha~ I really post any random entries anymore because of my 30 Day Challenges, lol~ Remember my summer playlist that I posted earlier this summer! Well here's my Mid-Summer Playlist! Lol~ Enjoy it~

Note that these are not in any particular order, okay~ Ughh, Mari why you so perfect? You perfect flawless piece of cute pink perfection. No, no I must not get distracted! I need to do this post! But ughh, Mari is so cute. And he's maturing into a handsome pink ikemen. No Airi, focus! Focus! You can daydream about him (and Mattsuu) later!

First up on my playlist is surprising 4minute's "What's Your Name?" -- Hmm, I have been listening to some KPOP recently and I'll blog about that another time~ Maybe later, today, lol. But anyways, it's a really catchy song and I came to like it, even though the MV was a bit weird. I really would like to learn the dance to the song too, since it's a really good dance song too. haha~

Next on my playlist is BREAKERZ's "Zettai! I LOVE YOU" which is absolutely adorable, ohmygod. Because of a one-shot Inacchi wrote for me (it was kinda based of "Zettai! I LOVE YOU), I had the nerve to start listening to it again. And I fell in love with it, again. I rarely see this side of BREAKERZ, since they always had a serious, dark image to them. So seeing them all happy-go-lucky and cutesy is a definite plus~ Daigo was flawless, my god.

Next on my playlist is Morning Musume's "Tokimeku Tokimeke" which is sung by the Otona Team~ aka Sayu, Mizuki, Eripon, Harunan, and Ayumi~ I have been listening to that song an awful lot lately and sometimes I catchy myself humming it at times, whether it be at summer school or at home. It actually became one of my favorite b-sides from Morning Musume. To me, I actually like it so that's why it's on my playlist to be honest, lol.

Next song is .. lol whut? Shoujo Jidai's "I GOT A BOY." Well, it really does have the whole nice catchy song feel to it. And I have been trying to learn the dance lately too. I can really imagine playing this song on a summer night while hanging out with my friends, haha~ But I can admit, it's a really nice song to dance too~ Party song, lol.

Now we got Shori's "Onnaji Sora no Shita." Oh my gawd, that song was just plain perfection. Shori write more songs for yourself, lol! But it's a really nice song with a nice melody to it~ Shori's singing has also really improved as well! At first I thought that he'll just be like average in terms of singing. But nowadays I found myself loving his singing~ My adorable KY~ now if only mattsuu got a solo song too

Next is Juice=Juice's "Samidare Bijou ga Samidareru." Okay, this is my favorite Juice=Juice song by far! I love the instrumentals and the MV was just pure awesome-ness, lol. I'm trying to learn the dance too, since it was so cool. To me, this is seriously a summer song. I don't why but it is to me! Haha~

Next song is Nishino Kana's "Believe." Okay, Kana is just plain perfect. To me, she's like the Japanese Demi Lovato, lol jk. But seriously, she is such an amazing singer. I love her songs and "Believe" was absolutely amazing. It's a nice song which a nice beat to it~ I can really imagine myself just going to the beach or on some summer road trip and listening to this. Or I'll just listen to this when I going out to eat ice cream and/or froyo, lol~

Next song is "AKB48's Sayonara Crawl." Go to the beach, listen to this song, and you'll be happy, lol. Well partly because of the MV, I honestly think that this is a nice song to listen at the beach. I know I'm gonna listen to when I got to the beach later this summer~ kekeke.

Next song is the "Gwiyomi Song." Okay, how did that get in there? Well, it was late at night when I made my playlist plus it's a really catchy song and really, really cutesy so yea. Also, I already know how to do the hand movements now, lol. "1 + 1 is Gwiyomi~"

And finally, we have the most flawless song of them all. Acid Black Cherry's "Shangri-la"! Oh my god! I love love love this song! This is my favorite song from Acid Black Cherry and one of the first songs that I ever listened from him~ yasu is absolutely flawless and I love the MV! Green~ Midori~ This is such an up-beat song and I will forever love it~

Well that's all for this post~ Oh my god, so much pink in this post. I blame you, Mari! Why must you be such a cute pink piece of perfection?~ Ughh, I love him so much. Well, until my next post~ Jyaa ne~ (oh kyomo, why you so cute?)

----------------------------------
Song: "What's Your Name?" by 4minute
Mood: "I want to write a one-shot .. " 〆(・∀・@)

Comments

Popular Posts