Genkimono de Ikou! (DAY EIGHT)

Day Eight is here~ Yeaa~ I'm on a roll yo~


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 8: Your Favorite Voice?
Favorite voice? Ehh, but a lot of Morning Musume's members are good singers~ I guess a voice that I like from the current Morning Musume would be Kuduu and Sakura, since they're really good. Eripon is improving along with Masaki and Kanon and Mizuki. But from the former members, it's Niigaki Risa. As much as I love Reina's singing, Gaki is number one! Gaki-sama! Her voice is utterly amazing! So amazing - - 


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 8: Your Favorite Voice?
Since this is all of Hello! Project, I'm just gonna answer Suzuki Airi desu~ Airi has been a great singer since her debut to now. Her vocal talent is one of the best in Hello! Project and I always loved her singing! My favorite song from her would be "Ousama no Uta" and her cover of "Edo no Temari II" on ˚C-ute's second best album was utterly .. whoa! "My Alright Sky" was such a pretty song too, mygod.


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 8: Favorite Picture Gif of My Bias
Gifs is for winners, lol joking. It's just that I'm too lazy to upload photos when I just have a million gifs ready to be used and all that. So umm yea, here's the gif yo~


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : A JPOP Song You Know all the Words To
Ooh, there's a lot. Hmm, there's Morning Musume's "One • Two • Three" and ˚C-ute's "Kanashiki Amefuri." But this time, I shall go with ˚C-ute's "Adam to Eve no Dilemma" since I've been singing that nonstop for two days and I practically know all the lyrics to it, even some of the dance moves yo! Yea~


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : What Memorabilia Do You Own Irl?
Lol, I don't own any so I'm sad. I want to own something though! I've seen people have keychains and have the dvds! I want those, so cute~  I really hope I get them someday in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts