Happy Synthesizer! (DAY TWENTY-FOUR)

Day Twenty-Four is here! I'm almost done and I haven't procrastinated! Woo!


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! :
Day 24: Member That is Not Your Favorite but That You Think is Really Good.
I'm gonna admit that my least favorite member is actually Harunan but she's still a really good member of Morning Musume. I feel like she kinda balances out Morning Musume a bit. Like yea, I know she's not the greatest singer or dancer and that she can be a bit awkward sometimes. But she has the charm to her and I came to really like Harunan, so yea~ So glad that she's a sub-leader!


Hello! Projct 30 Day Challenge! :
Day 24: Idol That is Not One of Your Favorite but That You Think is Really Good?
I'm just gonna flat out and say that's Momoko. She is one of my least favorite members of Hello! Project and yes, I really do hate pigtails and her "Yurushite nyaaaa~n." I also get annoyed when she keeps saying she's the "cutest of them all" (obviously that title belongs to Sayu, yea.) But if you actually think about it, she has a really large fanbase - the largest of all in Berryz Koubou. Also, she's a decent singer. Like I know her singing nowadays is like going downhill, but in the past she is actually one of Berryz Koubou's better singers. Like I love her voice in Munasawagi Scarlet.


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 24: Member with the Best Voice
Honestly, it ain't Ryosuke. Nope, sometimes his singing gets flat for me and it kinda bores me a bit. I can admit he's a good singer but he doesn't have the best voice. To be honest, I'm going to say that it's Yabumama. Yabu's probably had the most experience in singing out of all of JUMP. I mean he's been in Ya-Ya-Yah for who knows how long before he got promoted to JUMP. Also, if you listened to his voice, he is an angel. Your argument is invalid.


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 24: Your Favorite Member Ai Moment of Your Bias
I was originally going to do SouMari but I can't find a gif. So here's a gif of Shori~

Why you so adorable, Shori? I love youuu.

Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 24: Favorite Roll Call
Roll calls were never my thing, never was and never will. But I will admit that Kyoryu Violet's roll call was absolutely hilarious! Poor old man, you got kicked off the stage! Gyahahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts