Airi no Natsuyasumi Goods! ☼ + Everything from the First Half of 2013 (Mega Post)

This is a really late post but whatever. So in California, I managed to get a good amount of goods~ Plus there were the stuff that I got earlier prior that I never shared yet. I was lazy, okay? I was really lazy so yea. I'm gonna share all of my Natsuyasumi goods and all the goods that I got in the first half of 2013. Wai~
[Sekai Ichi Happy na Onna no Ko] Okai Chisato
First I shall present the goods that I got in my recent trip to California that I just came back from. I went to San Francisco and down to Los Angeles / Little Saigon. I got some good stuff from Japantown but since I went there early in the morning (like around nine), most of the stores weren't open but I still got some pretty good stuff. I got more magazines (like finally) which are both the June issues of Potato and Myojo (not pictured.)
[JPOP Goods] June Issue - Potato
Next I got some JPOP CDs and a DVD! They were pretty expensive but they were worth it. I went to a store called Kinokuniya to get the CDs (plus the magazines) while the DVD, I got from some other store that I don't remember. The CDs I got were NYC's Haina! (Limited A) and Morning Musume's One • Two • Three / The Matenrou Show (Limited C). The DVD was Hidarime Tantei EYE. Hehe~ I was happy~ Plus Daikiriin (my cousin) bought me a Pig-Rabbit! (from Ikemen Desu Ne / You're Beautiful)
[JPOP Goods] Morning Musume - One Two Three [JPOP Goods] NYC - Haina!
[JPOP Goods] Hidarime Tantei EYE DVD [JPOP Goods] Pig Rabbit
Haha, my Buta-Usagi (Pig-Rabbit) is small but I still like it~ But besides there, I still got more stuff. At the other side of the mall in Japantown, there was a supermarket where they sold household items and it was all $1.50! Everything was $1.50! So cheap! So my mom ended up buying me a lunch box set thingy. Oh and on the way there, I bought myself two packs of mochi! I gave the colored mochi to my older cousin while Daikiriin ate most of the regular mochi. whyyyyyy.
[Goods] Lunch Set Thingy [Goods] Mochi
Well that's all for the goods that I got in Japantown. Now let's skip down to Los Angeles and Little Saigon. This time, my parents had the nerve to take me crazy town- I mean Hollywood. I didn't look to Hollywood. It was kind of boring and it was hot outside and I was wearing a summer dress (since my mom forced me to wear one.) However, I was glad to get a decent and cool cap at the Hard Rock Cafe shop. While in Little Saigon, it was so crowded because of the Night Market. But I was glad to at least get a CD of my favorite Vietnamese artist! In Little Saigon, there was a lot of KPOP goods (such as keychains) and stuff they sell there. But I wasn't interested this time.
[Goods] Cool Cap [Goods] Mai Tien Dung
And that concludes all the stuff I got in my recent trip to California! Now here are some of the JPOP CDs that I recently ordered that came home! I finally bought Yamada Ryosuke's Mystery Virgin single along with ˚C-ute's Aitai Aitai Aitai na (Limited D) and Kimi wa Jitensha (Limited C) single. I wanted Limited A (for Aitai Aitai Aitai na) but that was on backorder. Besides that I got Sexy Zone's Real Sexy! / BAD BOYS single (Limited A and Regular) and Dream5's Hop! Step! Dance single. I got Kento's and Momona's photocards!
[JPOP Goods] Yamada Ryosuke - Mystery Virgin[JPOP Goods] Dream5 - Hop! Step! Dance
[JPOP Goods] C-ute - Aitai Aitai Aitai na[JPOP Goods] C-ute - Kimi wa Jitensha
[JPOP Goods] Sexy Zone - Real Sexy! [2][JPOP Goods] Sexy Zone - Real Sexy!
This is not the end unfortunately. I got more stuff in the Spring time but not so much. I got Dream5's COME ON! / Do Re Mi Fa So Ra Iro single (w/ Kotori's photocard), Choutokkyuu's POLICEMEN single (with surprise shop photo~), and DISH//'s Peter Pan Syndrome single! Oh em gee, I finally was able to buy a single from Choutokkyuu and DISH//. It was my first time using HMV and the service was great! It came in five days! FIVE DAYS! I thought I had to wait weeks to get them! So now, I'm using HMV from now on~
[JPOP Goods] Choutokkyuu - POLICEMEN [JPOP Goods] DISH - Peter Pan Syndrome
[JPOP Goods] Dream5 - COME ON!
I was surprised when it came with a bonus DVD. I won't tell what's in it~ It'll ruin the surprise~
I got more stuff earlier than that. There's also my birthday and my Winter trip to California. I got a ton of stuff there yo. For my birthday, I got Morning Musume's Help me!! singles and Dream5's Shekimeki! single. While in California, I barely got much. Although, I did get some stuff which I will show below~






Well that's all of my goods! Daaaaaaamn, this is such a long post that took me so long to post. Well that's all so yeaa. Until my next post, jyaaa ne~
----------------------------------------
Song: "I'll be back" by Da-iCE
Mood: Mehh ( . _ . )

Comments

Popular Posts