Shocking 5~ (DAY FIVE)

Day Five is here~ I am still on a role~ And I'm running out of good entry titles.


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 5: Favorite Photo Book?
My favorite photobook from Morning Musume would be the Juukie's photobook for Alo-Hello 6. I really liked those scans and all of the members were so pretty~ Also since it was their first time in Hawaii, everyone looked like they really had fun~ The pictures were really cute~ Hehe~ In terms of individual, it would be Tanaka Reina's Kira Kira. It was really colorful and really nice~ Plus it was really popular too, lol.
 
 
Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 5: Favorite Group
Isn't it obvious? It's Morning Musume~ But I also came to really like ˚C-ute as well as my second favorite~ My first favorite was Berryz Koubou because of Natsuyaki Miyabi, haha. But as time pass, I came to know about Morning Musume and I fell in love with them! I love all the members, even the current members~ I love Morning Musume~ Morning Musume, daisuki!


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 5: Favorite Live Performance of BEST
ERMAHGAWD, SCHOOL DAYS~ YEAA~ I've always loved their performance of School Days on YYJUMPin' before they changed it to the Yan Yan JUMP. School Days was actually the first song from BEST that I listened to back in 2010 or 2011~ Since then, I've always loved this song and the performances~ Wai~ BEST forever~


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 5: Your favorite J-Drama Actress
My favorite actress? Ehh, I gotta say - it has to be Toda Erika. Toda Erika is so flawless and has awesome skills, man. If you watched her dramas, you would agree with me yo. She played a diversity of different characters in different dramas! I am so looking forward to her upcoming special drama, Summer Nude which is also starring Shori~ Shori, you'll be the the reason I can't sleep tonight. Why you so handsome and cute?


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 5: Love Interest towards Character
I don't understand what this means so I'm guess, which character I'm in love with? Ehhh, there's so many. I love so many people. There's Alata-tan, Hanto-tan, Don-tan, Hiromu-kun, Retsu-kun, Takeru-kun, Ryunosuke-san, Rippukan-sempai, Captain Marvelous, Gai-kun, Hyde-sempai, and Kai-chan. Mou, I can't choose. But I guess out of all of them, I love the following the most: Alata, Hanto, Hiromu, Retsu, Marvelous, and Rippukan-sempai~ (hmm, maybe Hiromu-kun a bit more?)

Comments

Popular Posts