What's Your Name?~ (DAY ELEVEN)

Day Eleven is now here~ It's amazing how I haven't procrastinated yet. Lol.


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 11: Favorite 5th Generation Member
My favorite 5th Generation member ... Ehh, it's a tie between Ai and Gaki. Because those two are like so awesome and such! TakaGaki! Ai was such a great leader and she was such a great main vocalist and I will admit that I miss Ai-chan. Gaki was the same! She was such a great vocalist and was a great leader too! I wish those two were about to graduate today but they had to separate ways.


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 11: Your favorite soloist (including ex-H!P)?
My favorite vocalist was Mano Erina and will always be Mano Erina. Erina was a really great singer and I fell in love with Haru no Arashi, Doki Doki Baby, and Seishun no Serenade. When I heard that she was graduating, I was utterly shocked. I never expected it to happen and I didn't want it to happen! I was so sad! She was such a great singer. Now, I wish she would continue pursuing and continue to be a solo artist.


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 11: Favorite Picture Gif of Takaki Yuya
I now present Bakaki~ Who dumped JUMP for Bakaleya~


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 11: Your Favorite JPOP Music Video
Favorite music video .. Ehh, there's a lot of music videos that I like. But I'm mostly a sucker for colorful MVs and such, haha. I really liked Morning Musume's MV for Brainstorming, plus there's Sexy Zone's "Real Sexy!" as well. "Come On A My House" was really simple and colorful as well. Kisumai's "Ai no Beat" was so colorful and crazy that I loved that too. Hmm, I can't choose! Man .. what should I pick?


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 11: Favorite 6th Ranger
6th rangers ... Ugh! There's a lot! I liked Hiroto and Miu from Go-ongers, plus there's Genta from Shinkengers! Utchy from Kyoryugers was so cute too! I guess it has to be Utchy, nee. Utchy is a really cool character. He has good swordsmanship and all that. Plus the theme song for him was awesome! 

Comments

Popular Posts