I'm a happy kid, lol.

I'm seriously happy now, lol.

Do you people want to know why I'm happy? (imaginary audience: why you so happy?) Well as of two days ago, I am officially braces free! foreeeeeeeevah. After two painful years, I finally got my braces off and I'm sure to those who used to have braces, you would understand my happiness. Mmhmm, yep yep. -nod nod-

Apparently, Second Semester of Summer School has started. Bleeeeh. But my new class is actually really fun! It's not boring at all like my last class! My new classmates are actually really funny and my new teacher is really funny too! So even though the stuff I'm learning is starting to get harder, I'm actually having fun. Also there's this cute Korean guy in my class named Sungmin, I don't have a crush on him though. He's not my type, he's not that smart too lol, jk. But I still wonder what he thinks about me, kekeke. lol jk jk.

Lately, I haven't been writing that much reviews. But I got some requests and some new MVs and other stuff came out to so more reviews! And hopefully I can do a Throwback Thursday and Flashback Friday reviews so I actually really like doing those! Now all I need to do is find more gifs, haha~ That won't be a problem 'cuz I got Tumblr!

Haha, that's all I got for now. Jyaa ne~
-----------------------------------------------------
Song: "Rainbow" by Nishino Kana
Mood: Cheerful  (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Comments

Popular Posts