RAINBOWS ☆ (DAY SIXTEEN)

What a random title, lol. But I likeeeeee it. Hehe. I'm halfway doneeee.


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 16: Favorite 8th Generation Member
Oh, this is an easy one! My favorite 8ki member is Mitsui Aika! She was my favorite member before Haruka ever came into my life! Aika is really the Memory Queen so don't underestimate her, lol! Aika is really pretty and I look up to her! Her singing is also great too, sometimes flat at some lives but its still really great and I wished that she had gotten more solo lines! She's amazing and I miss her! Tsunku, make her debut as a solo artist already! Pleeeeeeease.


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 16: Favorite S/mileage member?
My favorite S/mileage member is Maeda Yuuka, but if you want the current member it's Fukuda Kanon (even though there are times when I dislike her, like-hate lol.) Yuuka was really cute and I liked her singing~ I knew her from Shugo Chara Egg! and I liked her~ She was the first member I ever knew and I was sad when she graduated because S/mileage was nothing with Yuuka. But it's nice to see that she wants to focus on University ne~


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 16: Favorite Picture Gif of Okamoto Keito
I present to you, JUMP's Number One English Gentlemen~


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 16: Your Favorite JPOP Lyrics (and Translation)
My favorite JPOP lyrics ... Sato Shori's Onnaji Sora no Shita. Okay, that song us just so plain adorable and when I saw that lyrics - I fell in love. That song is so so sweet and loving, and there needs to be a studio version released soon. I need this song on the next album, I need it! Shori, I love you so much. ♥


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Character I Relate To
A character I can relate to ... Hah?  need to think. There's so many Tsunderes in the Super Sentai world but who actually relates to me the most ... There's Hiromu, I can be very blunt but I usually keep my feelings to myself. There's Hanto, I like acting like a kid but most of the time I'm mature and serious. There's Chiaki, who's a gamer and likes to joke around. Ah mou ... I don't know. -shrugs-

Comments

Popular Posts