Wai~ Wai~ AS FOR ONE DAY~ (DAY ONE)

I know the title sucks but I got nothing yo~ Oh wells~

Oh wells, on with the challenges~ This might be a long post too, I don't know. Just warning you guys ahead of time, lol. I am doing four challenges at once so yeaaa. It's gonna be fun and all of my posts will be filled with lots and lots of pictures and gifs!


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day One: Your Favorite Current Member?
My favorite members, hands down, is none other than Kudou Haruka-chan desu~ Since she first debuted in Morning Musume, there was always something about her that made me so interested in her. To be honest, she is my ideal Morning Musume member~ Risou no MoMusu member desu~ Hehe~ She's really cool and really pretty too! I also really love her boyish personality! And she has such a nice voice too! I just really love Kuduu.


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 1: Your Favorite Idol?
Hahaha, isn't it obvious? Just look above! It's still Kuduu yo. I just really really like Haruka, she's my favorite member in all of Hello! Project. But when it comes to my second favorite idol, it's Mitsui Aika. Aika used to be my favorite member of Morning Musume until she graduated but I still love her~ I love her cheerfulness and she is definitely the Memory Queen~ Lol~


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 1: Your Favorite Song
Hmm, my favorite song from JUMP might as well be Ultra Music Power. A lot of people might answer like their newer songs such as Boku wa Vampire or Just For You or BOUNCE. But to be honest, I don't like them as much as Ultra Music Power. Ultra Music Power was their debut song after all. It has that cheerful, like genuine cheerfulness from JUMP that I never see from them nowadays. So yea, Ultra Music Power has a special place in my kokoro.


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 1: Your favorite JPOP group
Oh this is really, really hard. It's seriously a tie between Morning Musume and Sexy Zone. I cannot decide between my favorite girl group and my favorite boy group. I just love both of them so much. Morning Musume has always been there and I love all the members and they're so cute~ Kawaii desu ne~ While Sexy Zone, even though I hate the recent 3-2 lineup, is seriously cute. They give off a new aura that makes them different from a lot of other bands that debuted in JE. They represent the new era.


EDIT: Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 1: Favorite Sentai 
Oh this is an easy one! It's Tokumei Sentai Go-busters! Or as I love to call them, Tokumei Sentai FABULOUS Busters~ Haha, lol. I really, really love this season of Super Sentai. This is the 36th Super Sentai, right after the legendary Gokaigers. I feel like Go-busters is representing a new era that just began for Super Sentai~ I really love the characters, they're all really cute and cool~ But remember it's not all that perfect, sometimes it has it's bad points too but this is by far, my favorite.

Comments

Popular Posts