Get! Tanaka Reina Shop Photos!

 I finally was able to buy some Hello! Project Shop Photos! Yay!

So these photos are actually from Daiki's cousin. If you remember Daiki, he's my cousin who I mentioned awhile back. His cousin, Ryuu, is also a huge JPOP otaku like us~ He's also a good friend of mine too! Well anyways, I've always wanted to own a tour good from Morning Musume's Michishige Eleven☆Soul ~Tanaka Reina Graduation Special~ Concert Tour. Plus Ryuu actually went to see the concert, from what I heard. He bought a lot of goods and gave some to Daiki, but I got nothing. Oh wells, but recently he changed him mind and gave me this photo set! Thank you, Ryuu!

My god, it's so pretty!~ Also, I love how my new iPhone can take such a good HQ pics!
Well, that's all for this post~ Jyaa ne~
-----------------------------------------------------
Song: "Ai no Gundan" by Morning Musume
Mood: Calm (`・ω・´)”

Comments

Popular Posts