Once a KY, always a KY~

Hello~ I know it's been awhile since my last post on my life .. since my last post on anything since I've been busy doing my daily challenges which had been fun to do~ Hehe~

So anyways, how are you people?~ Summer school is over for me now~ Lol, no. Just kidding, it's not over. The first semester of summer school is over but I still have the second semester for summer school as well yo. And it starts the following Tuesday, ugh why so soon? @@ Oh wells, I need to the credits anyway so I need to suck it up and move on!

Anyways, so Shori has a role in Toda Erika's new getsu-9 drama "Summer Nude"! I'm pretty he's playing as a KY chara again, haha~ As much as I would love to see him play a bad boy, or a tsundere chara (because they're so kakkoi~), I honestly love him playing KY charas and I want him to continue playing KY charas~ Hehe~ ohmygod, he's gonna be the reason why I can't sleep tonight. I'll be dreaming of him, being his KY self. @-@

Oh yea, I haven't been posting any reviews this past week or something! I'll try to post a review today! I might do it on ˚C-ute's new single so yea~ Ugh, those new songs are so addicting! So catchy too, man! I also got a ton of Throwback Thursdays (and Flashback Fridays) reviews planned out that I wanna do as well! hehehe~

Well, umm, that's all for now~ We'll see if I can post anything later today~ Jyaa~
---------------------------
Song: "Kanashiki Amefuri" by ˚C-ute
Mood: "Now it's just raining~♪ Kanashiki amefuri~♪" ♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪

Comments

Popular Posts