Now it's just raining ♪

Ohemgee, finally I got to post a review and it's on °C-ute's new single~

I am officially in love with this single, this is my favorite single by far yet! Tsunku seriously went all out for this single because I was so impressed! Man, the songs and MV were absolutely amazing. Haha, sorry if I sound too biased and happy-go-lucky in the post. I just really love this single so much! Haha~ So let's start off this review with the MV review for Kanashiki Amefuri~

The MV was absolutely stunning, I love the whole fashion theme for this MV. The setting being at a studio and all the photoshoots and the girls were absolutely amazing. The dance was also pretty cool and I like how they wore different outfits for this MV. I really love Airi's outfits since they were so pretty and cute. Nacky's outfits were also really cute too (except the dress she was wearing when all the members were wearing colorful outfits.) Also Chissa's hair and outftits practically screamed soccer mom. Oh god, some stylist .. any stylist .. please help her! She used to be so pretty and now she's reverting to soccer mom style. Also, the rain scenes was a nice touch! "Now it's just raining ♪" ughh, that is stuck in my head. Overall, I really love this MV!

Next we got the MV for Adam to Eve no Dilemma which was absolutely beautiful! My god, Nacky - you're so beautiful in this MV. For a second, I thought Nacky was Toda Erika, ahahaha~ That was a compliment right there~ Nacky was absolutely gorgeous in this MV! Same thing with Airi! When this MV was uploaded, I was absolutely shocked by how good it was. The setting was absolutely amazing. I love the silver chains and apples. The outfits were so cool as well! I love a lot of the things in the MV had a reference to Adam and Eve. The only thing that urks me is the scenes where the girls were laying on a gold bed or something with real apples all around. That felt so out of place. But overall, the MV was amazing! Love the dance too!

Now, let's move on with the songs! Whoo~

First, we got Kanashiki Amefuri! Out of the two A-sides, Kanashiki Amefuri is more catchy and I like it more. It has a nice tune to it and it kinda of reminded me of Aitai Aitai Aitai na for a bit there. "Now it's just raining ♪" I can't get that out of my head. I'm singing it everyone! It's so catchy! At first, when I heard a concert rip of it - it didn't really impress me. When the MV came out, it was all okay but I didn't like it that much. But when I start listening to it more and more .. forget Adam and Eve no Dilemma, Kanashiki Amefuri is number one!

Next is Adam and Eve no Dilemma, the other A-side. When I first saw the performance for it - I was all "oh my god." Like I was impressed with the dance and the song. Plus Mai is main vocalist for this song which was also pretty nice! Although, it was kinda weird not seeing Maimi as the lead and all that. When Mai sang that last part, oh my god. Awesome-ness! The song really reminded me of a combination of Aitai Aitai Aitai na and Kiss Me Aishiteru, which in my opinion is okay. It's a really nice song~

Now we have the b-sides! First is "Dare ni mo Naishou no Koishiteiru yo." Out of the two b-sides, this is my favorite because it's such a cute song! It kinda reminded of "Watashi wa Tensai!" which was sung by Nacky and Maimai in their Crazy Kanzen na Otona single. I like how up-beat the song is and for some reason, I kept thinking about Marius when I was listening to it~ Lol~ Overall, I really like this b-side~

And finally have the other b-side "Attakai Ude de Tsutsunde." Now this b-side didn't wow me as much, bu I'll admit that it's pretty good as well~ It reminded me of Sexy Otonajan's "Onna, Kanashii, Otona." with the slow melody and somewhat deep tones, nee. That's all I can say about this b-side, haha gomen gomen~


Well overall, I really really love this single! As said before, my favorite so far~ Well, until my next post, jyaa ne~
-----------------------
Song: "Brainstorming" by Morning Musume
Mood: "Sexy Zone and Morning Musume was on Ongaku no Hi on the same day, oh my god!" (((( ;°Д°))))

Comments

Popular Posts