Ryuusei Boy ♪ ♫ (DAY TWENTY-ONE)

Day Twenty-One is finally here and I'm almost done~


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! :
Day 21: The Member You have The Most Respect For or Admire?
To be honest, the member I've always had the most respect for was Gaki, Niigaki Risa. Even though she may not always be like that during her time in Morning Musume, I believe that she's really mature and looks out for her fellow bandmates. I believe that she's the mother figure of Morning Musume. Haha, she's looking out for her baby chicks (reference to Pyoko Pyoko, lol) But overall, I really do respect Gaki the most.


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! :
Day 21: The Idol You have the Most Respect For or Admire?
Look at the answer above! It's Gaki!


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 21: Favorite Picture Gif of 7
For once, I don't have a gif. Lol.


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 21: J-Drama You Can’t Watch without Crying
Oh there's a lot and it's mostly the romance dramas. I remember how back when I was watching Sprout, I felt so bad for Hayato but I also loved Miku and Souhei together. And I was all "WHY SOUHEI? WAEEEE." and all that. I did cry during this drama and I cried during Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo too. It's always the romance dramas. Always the romance. Although, I did cry when Kazoku Game ended! Noooooo, come back. Give me season two!


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 21: An Idea You Have for A Season
Oh, I have a lot of ideas. But first of all, I want a music theme. Like the members of the Sentai team would be from the music industry. Like the red ranger would be from a rock band trying to debut and maybe the pink ranger would be a super cutesy pink idol. I want Hongo Kanata to be in this, and Suzuki Katsuhiro. No one from JE, no that's no. No no. But still, let's bring back Katsu and bring in Kanachii~
 

Comments

Popular Posts