Kacchoii Uta~ (DAY FOUR)

Day Four is here~ I love doing challenges, now if only I don't procrastinate as much, lol


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 4: Favorite Music Video?
Oh man, this is a hard one because there is so many music videos that I like! There's Brainstorming, One • Two • Three, Only you, Shouganai Yume Oibito, Seishun Collection, etc. This is so hard, I can't choose and this is really bad. In terms of the dance shot, it's Brainstorming. In terms of close ups, hmm ... maybe Seishun Collection or Maji De Suka Ska! In terms of colorfulness, it's obviously One • Two • Three. I guess I'll go with tie between Renai Hunter and One • Two • Three. Renai Hunter was absolutely awesome while One • Two • Three was just asdfghjkl;


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : 
Day 4: If the Idol was a boy, who would be your boyfriend?
Hmm .. if the idol was a boy huh? I guess it's a tie between Kuduu and Suzuki Airi. I don't know, I guess I just really like those two so much in Hello! Project? Like Kuduu is already boyish so I think it's obviously most people would pick her. But Airi-san has a really random and a bit of a KY personality that I really like in a boy so yea.


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 4: Favorite Live Performance of JUMP
Ehhh, live performance. Hmm .. I honestly don't know. I guess it's the performance of Hyakkaryouran on ShoKura. I've never liked the songs they've sung on Johnny's World, because I don't like Johnny;s World. It was so overrated and it dragged on for who knows how long and stuff. Although, Shori was shirtless so I was all like "okay~♥" and stuff. I heard Hyakkarouran on Junior Land and I loved the song so yea.


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 4: Your favorite J-Drama Actor
Ughh, as much as I love Kanata and how he is such an Ikemen (he was so flawless in NANA 2), I got to say that it was none other than Kamiki Ryunosuke aka Mikki~ Ohgod, Mikki, he so perf ohmygod. He's so frekin' perfect - right in kokoro, man. I've always loved Mikki's dramas and he got skills man. He out-bested Sho in Kazoku Game. My most favorite drama he ever starred in would be Tantei Gakuen Q 'cuz that how I fell in love with him~ He was so ridiculously cute.


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 4: Favorite Theme Song
Favorite theme song, whut. Ehhh, what is this. Well, my favorite opening theme song would be from Go-Busters because they are awesome and yea. But for the ending theme song, it's from Goseigers~ Yay~ /peace sign/ I've always loved Goseigers, they're so innocent and it's all sparkles and rainbows. It's so cute plus all the Goseigers sang the song for one of the albums~ Ohmygod, I loved it so much.

Comments

Popular Posts