Yeah! Meccha Holiday! (DAY TWELVE)

Heyyyy, wassup people? Day Twelve is here~


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! :
Day 12: Someone You’d like to see Make It into The Group.
Hmm, I honestly don't know. I don't really know anyone who's applying for the 12th Generation Member Auditions except for that girl on YouTube named Cuca, but I don't really like her that much. She's okay, I guess. I really liked Fujimoto Manaka and her cover of MISIA's Aitakute Ima was amazing, but she's not auditioning. I know that this would be a really stupid and all that, but I would like to see Marius in Morning Musume. He can pass as a girl and be Sayu's successor or something, lol.


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 12: Favorite ℃-ute member?
My favorite ℃-ute member is Suzuki Airi. Suzuki-san has a really random and crazy personality but I like that. I can tell that she's a really fun person to be with and really nice too. Her singing is amazing and I was so amazed when I heard her cover of the new remixed version of "Edo no Temari II." She's really beautiful and has such a nice personality. Plus she's the first person I knew in ℃-ute.


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 12: Favorite Picture Gif of Inoo Kei
I present to you, Inoochi~


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 12: The Very First JPOP Song You’ve Ever Heard
I can't exactly remember the first JPOP song I ever heard since there was a lot. Like I remember how I first liked Garnet Crow's Namida no Yesterday and Naifu's Mysterious because of Detective Conan. But as I thought about it more, my first song was actually Kuraki Mai's Time after Time. It was the ending to one of the movies for Detective Conan but I heard it in a AMV for Pokemon. Haha, it seems that all of my JPOP love started at Detective Conan ne~


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge!; Day 12: Favorite Mecha
Favorite mecha .. Ehh, I never really payed attention to any of the mecha. Gekiranger's was very boring but at least it wasn't .. how should I describe it ... too much, I guess? I definitely didn't like Gokaiger's either. I guess it always leads back to Go-Busters because they're so badass. Yea, I did like Go-Busters mecha~

Comments

Popular Posts