Chou WONDERFUL! (DAY SIX)

See where I got the reference from? Eh~ Eh~ I know, I'm a weird kid.


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 6: Favorite 4th Generation Member
Okay, my favorite 4th generation member hands-down is Yoshizawa Hitomi because she is so awesome. Her singing is really great and she is only of my favorite OG members. She was really cool and she seems like the mother type even though she isn't, haha. But to me, she seems like the mother type especially during the Aruiteru-Kanashimi Twilight era. She grown to be really mature ne.


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 6: Favorite Unit?
My favorite unit, huh? I guess my favorite unit is Buono! even though they haven't done anything recently. Buono! was the first Hello! Project I ever listened to. I got to know them through Shugo Chara! and fell in love with their songs. The first song I ever liked was Kokoro no Tamago and soon enough I loved all of their songs. Now my favorite song from them is Urahara and MY BOY! and Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! I really wish they could release something now, I miss them .. o(╥﹏╥)o


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 6: Favorite Live Performance of 7
I've never really paid attention to 7 even though my ichiban, niiban, and sanban are in 7. They've just never really had good songs unlike BEST, plus it always felt like when it comes to 7 - it's Yamada Ryosuke ft. 7 or something. So I guess my favorite performance from them is their performance of Just for You in ShoKura, I guess. This is because of Keito's solo which is perf. Ohmygod, someone just give this English Gentlemen a solo album already!


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 6: Your favorite JPOP Song from Your Favorite Group
I told you people since day one, I can't choose between Sexy Zone and Morning Musume and I have so many songs that I love so much, oh god. But from Sexy Zone, I've really liked Kyou wa Arigatou and Silver Moon. Those were really good songs and Shori had solos, now only Mari and Sou can get solos. From Morning Musume, I guess it's Brainstorming, Naichau Kamo, One • Two • Three, and Kimagure Princess.


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 6: Favorite Morpher
Favorite Morpher, eh? Hold on, let me think for a second since I never really paid attention to the morphers. Hmm, Go-Buster's morpher was pretty cool and was pretty convenient to carry around, same with Gekirangers since it was their gloves. Kyoryugers had a dance which made it unique and Gokaigers was similar to Pirates~ I guess I'll go with Kyoryugers because of their dance~ So cute~

Comments

Popular Posts