Genie! (DAY TWENTY-FIVE)

Five more days left! I'm almost done~


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 25: Favorite 10th Generation Member
Shouldn't it be obvious? It's Haruka! Yay~ Out of all the 10ki member, she stood out to me the most. First of all, it was because of her last name. When I first found out about the 10th Generation Audition Winners, I looked at her name and was all "Hey! She has the same last name as Shinichi!" I'm a huge Detective Conan fan and I'll admit she had a cute face. Eventually, I really grew to like Haruka and her boyish personality! Now, she is my favorite member and I absolutely love her!


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 25: Past Group You Miss the Most?
There isn't really any groups that I miss since Buono! hasn't officially disbanded yet and I'm not technically a fan of all the old groups. Out of all the former artists from Hello! Project, I'll admit that I miss Mano Erina the most! She was a really good soloist and I loved her songs so much! I was really heartbroken when I heard that she graduating, I miss you. Erina, please continue being a soloist in the future! I do love your recent drama though.


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 25: Member with the Best Dancing
When it comes to dancing, all the dancers of JUMP are on the same level in general. No one is a really good dancer so when I compare their dancers to other artists like Morning Musume or ˚C-ute, they're really weak. They aren't really good dancers, but when it comes to the member with the best dancing - it's Chinen. He is a better dancer and more sharp moves than everyone else.


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 25: Your Favorite JPOP Music Video
There's a lot of music videos that I really like, since I'm sucker for colorful, cute MVs and cool, epic MVs as well. Like I really liked Morning Musume's MV for Brainstorming since that was hell epic. and ˚C-ute's MV for Kanashiki Amefuri was also really awesome too. MVs for JE are really cheap in my opinion although some of their MVs are cute like Sexy Zone's Real Sexy and all that. It changes a lot but my current favorite MV right now is ˚C-ute's Kanashiki Amefuri.


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 25: Favorite Mentor Character Song
I don't necessarily have a favorite member so I'm changing it to character song. Out of character song I have downloaded and listened to, my favorite is ... Ikenami Ryunosuke's Aonami Yonaoshi! Even though he may be Shinkenger's comedy relief or whatever, his character song is my gawd the best.

Comments

Popular Posts