Tokimeku Tokimeke ♡ (DAY TWO)

Here it is~ Day Two~ Haha, I'm listening to Tokimeku Tokimeke~

Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 2: Your Favorite Single? 
Ahh, there's a lot of singles that I liked such as One • Two • Three and Renai Hunter. But I must say that my favorite by far is their recent 53rd single, Brainstorming / Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai. I love the MVs, I love the A-sides, and I love the all of the B-sides. Out of the two A-sides, I love Brainstorming more. And for the B-sides, it's a tie between Tokimeku Tokimeke and Itsumo to Onnaji Seifuku de. I really love this single, also it was Reina's last single.


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 2: The Idol You Hate or Dislike?
Ummm ... How should I put this? To be honest, nowadays it's been Natsuyaki Miyabi. I don't hate her! There's no way that I would hate my first Oshi. But lately, I can't stand Miiya nowadays. I guess after Sayonara Usotsuki no Watashi, things have been going a bit downhill lately. I'm kinda annoyed how she keeps changing her hair styles and how she puts on too much make-up. And her singing's been kinda annoying lately too (I miss the old days..)


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 2: Favorite PV
Hmm ... My favorite MV might as well be Mayonaka no Shadow Boy. It's really, really cool! Like meccha meccha cool. This is the MV which changed JUMP's image completely. Because everything before Mayonaka no Shadow Boy, most of the songs were focused on the BEST members since they had more experience. Plus this was the first ever MV I saw from JUMP. I think this was Ryosuke's first lead MV. But I don't like it because of Ryosuke. I like it because everyone was really cool and I love the theme that they used for this MV. Hai~


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 2: Your ultimate JPOP bias
Oh dear lord. My ultimate JPOP bias. Man, this is a huuuuuuuuuuuge tie between Sato Shori and Matsushima Sou. I can't choose between the two of them! I love them so much! They have a special, special place in my kokoro. I'm not even joking, I love them so much. Shori is KY, but he has that cool aura to him and his singing voice is impoving (even though I laughed at how he cracked during his recent performance on ShoKura.) Mattsuu is mysterious but yet very lovable~ He's meccha kawaii!



Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 2: Favorite Ranger Color
Ehhhhh, yabai. I love all the ranger colors, except pink. Most pink rangers tend to annoy me, gomen. But, I'll say that my most favorite would be between red and green. Most red rangers are the leaders and most of them have that cool, tsundere personality like Hiromu of Go-Busters and Takeru of Shinkenger~ While most green rangers is the cute, kawaii type~ Like Hanto-tan of Go-onger~ Although I can admit I've liked some gold/silver rangers. Gai is the best, ohmygod.

Comments

Popular Posts