Everyday Zekkouchou! (DAY NINE)

Day Nine is here, people~ Here you go~


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 9: The Voice You Dislike?
Well this is kind of straight-forward but to be honest, when it comes to lives it's always Riho. She's like screeching through the concerts and ruining all the ol' Platinum Era songs. No, Riho was never be Ai or Gaki or even Reina so stop giving her lines! She's somewhat good when it comes to certain songs but I still don't like her voice, I am sorry. She's a good dancer though!


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 9: The Voice You Dislike?
Okay, since this refers to all of Hello! Project, I will admit that I do not like Momoko's singing nowadays. In the past, she used to be such a good singer and also do good harmonies like in Buono!'s Urahara and Berryz Koubou's Munasawagi Scarlet. But after Yurushite Nyan, everything just went downhill. I can admit, she is a decent singer but I just can't stand her singing anymore and the pigtails oh god.


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 9: Favorite Picture Gif of my OTP
I'm lazy to do pictures so I'm gonna do gifs! Here is InooBu, and their daughter Chii~ Lol


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 9: Your favorite JPOP Performance
My favorite JPOP performance has got to be Shori's peformance of "Onnaji Sora no Shita." OH my god, I love that song so much. And his singing is actually improving and he's starting to get solo lines too. The performance was really, really cute. Shori was cute, my god. My cute little KY~ ♡


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 9: Easiest Villain to Beat
The easiest villain to beat? Ehh, I honestly think it's Kyoryuger's own Luckyuro. He really has that childish aura to him and plus, he's only a sidekick. He doesn't really do much and he isn't even scary as well. He's too funny and if he has the opportunity, I think he'll be too nice as well. He's one of my favorite villains too, to be honest. Yea.

Comments

Popular Posts